- In the way of your testimonies I delight as much as in all riches. – Psalm 119:14
- I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word. – Psalm 119:16
- Your testimonies are my delight; they are my counselors. – Psalm 119:24
- Lead me in the path of your commandments, for I delight in it. – Psalm 119:35
- for I find my delight in your commandments, which I love. – Psalm 119:47
- Let your mercy come to me, that I may live; for your law is my delight. – Psalm 119:77
- If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. – Psalm 119:92
- Trouble and anguish have found me out, but your commandments are my delight. – Psalm 119:143
- I long for your salvation, O Lord, and your law is my delight. – Psalm 119:174
What’s your relationship to God’s ways? Delighting in His testimonies.
What’s your relationship to God’s Word? Delighting in His law.
What’s your relationship to Christ’s kingly rule? Delighting in His commands.
May our Christian lives be marked with a dominant delight in God!