This week is a rather interesting week in the life of the SBC. Three meetings took place in the SBC world which are worth noting, especially in comparing and contrasting them. They are:
I’ve penned my thoughts on the differences and similarities between the three, but I’m interested in your thoughts, especially on the various points:
* Those who attend (who, why, average age)
* Conference or Meeting Purpose
* Theological Emphasis or Meeting Theme (like, dislike, agree, disagree)
* What Each Represents within the SBC World
* Their Future in the SBC (increasing, decreasing)
Given that these all converged on the same week in the SBC calendar, I thought it would be worth thinking about their implications and what they, as a snapshot, might reveal about the SBC and its future.