For the past couple of weeks, I have been teaching through What Is a Healthy Church Member? by Thabiti Anyabwile, and last week we broke down the second mark – a biblical theologian. One of things I have been doing on our church blog is to provide some resources on the various issues or doctrines we have been studying. This past week, I posted several on biblical theology that I thought you might be interested in checking out. Here they are:
* Getting Introduced to Biblical Theology
* Books on Biblical Theology
* Why Biblical Theology Is Essential to the Life of the Church
* D.A. Carson on Defining Biblical Theology
* Shai Linne on the Greatest Story Ever Told
The third mark is “gospel saturated” so I hope to write several posts to help fuel a gospel-saturated vision for life in every church member. If you would like to catch these posts as they go up, you can either subscribe to the RSS feed or if you are on Twitter, you can follow Grace Baptist on Twitter.