Anyone remember my “quick hits”? I think the last one I did was 350 blogposts or so ago! Anyway, I thought I’d share a few things that have piqued my interest of late:
* All of modern parables videos can be watched for free for a limited time (HT: Scott Anderson).
* Cathy Grossman of USA Today has written a piece on the American view of religious pluralism, and Dr. Al Mohler has responded to her article. For what it’s worth, I have made this issue (along with inclusivism) one of the biggest academic interests/investments of my seminary experience.
* Desiring God has created a Twitter Group, so if you have a Twitter account, be sure to join up. And in the mean time, follow me on Twitter (I just live-twittered my experience in a Christian bookstore). 🙂
* I recently sat in and checked out TokBox – a relatively new video conferencing application online. This tool could be useful in a number of ways.
* Speaking of Themelios, one of the articles is by the Naselli’s regarding theological resources for children. 10 theological books were briefly reviewed, and they serve as a helpful commentary for parents looking to cultivate truth in the minds and hearts of their children!
* John Piper candidly answers the question, “How should a husband and wife manage having opposite sex-drives?”
* Speaking of Piper, his (short) book on Calvin and the Majesty of God just came out at WTS Bookstore.
* Speaking of Calvin, RTS has put together a very helpful schedule (PDF) for reading the Institutes in 2009 (HT :: Tom Ascol).
* I just downloaded Adobe Lightroom 2.2 and looking to develop a new photography workflow. Anyone who has used Lightroom and would like to fill me in, please do so in the comments.