* Michael Spencer shares about his move back into an SBC church.
* Thabiti Anyabwile reminds us that life is but a vapor and asks some great questions to be thinking about.
* Andrew Jones shares his thoughts about An Emergent Manifesto of Hope. I plan on interacting with about five chapters in the near future.
* Lifehack shows us how to stay on top through the use of feeds.
* Dave Cruver recently interviewed Mark Lauterbach whose blog I have always enjoyed with his gospel centered thoughts.
* Jim Hamilton provides his section of a forum on penal substitution which is set to apear in the Southern Baptist Journal of Theology.
* Brent Thomas reviews Derek Webb’s latest release The Ringing Bell.
* James White provides some MP3′s of Kim Riddlebarger in a series where he addresses the New Perspectives of Paul.
* Last and probably least, I have taken some time to explore my archives to make some more blog headers. My blog header dimension is 740×180. Some of you have the same theme or another with the same dimensions. If you want to check out my headers, now totaling 65, go to this set or see them in a slide show. Feel free to use them as you wish.